Thorough Assisted Living Services
Life Care’s Assisted Living Program is for seniors who value their independence, yet may already need help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders.
If you or your loved one requires such level of assistance, we can provide you with a well-trained staff available 24-hour, focusing on your optimum wellness or of gaining eventual independence.
Our Assisted Living program is unique in that you get the option to allow or suspend intensive 24/7 skilled nursing care, based on a careful assessment of your care requirements.
Whatever your individual needs, you can count on our dedicated and trained staff. In fact, our staff members are hand-picked on the basis of their willingness to serve elderly wards with patience, compassion, respect and consideration.
What’s included in Life Care’s Assisted Living Program?
Depending on your level of care requirement, LifeCare’s Assisted Living Program may include part or all of the following services:
- Bathing assistance - Varies from stand-by assistance (to ensure safety entering and exiting the shower) to full assistance with washing/hygiene, drying, etc.
- Dressing assistance - Varies from stand-by assistance (to ensure safety/balance) to selecting appropriate clothing options and physically assisting with putting on and taking off clothing
- Grooming assistance - May include assistance with brushing/combing hair, shaving, brushing teeth, etc.
- Toileting assistance - May include stand-by assistance (transferring safely on and off the toilet), reminders, assistance with incontinence products, hygiene after toileting and infrequent accidents.
- Transferring assistance - May include stand-by or one-person assistance with moving from bed/chair to walker/wheelchair and/or escorting to/from meals, activities, etc.
- Medication management - At the residents request, medication would be stored in a safe place by the nurse or care giver. They will be given their medicine at the proper time and the proper dose.