Separate Fees Charged by Life Care Residences to it's Residents:
- Residents may be accompanied by a care-giver to a party in the city or their hometown to attend a fiesta, wedding or any other special occasions (pre-arranged).
- Pre-arranged trips within the city (country club, casino, shopping, doctor's appointment etc.
- Personal/Private Registered Nurse or Caregiver
Separate Fees To Be Paid Directly By Residents To Other Service Provider:
- Doctor's, Dentist's, Physical Therapist's and other professional fees and services (Example for Cebu Rate: Dentist visit w/ Cleaning approx Php 600.00 / $14.00 )
- Medications, herbal supplements, vitamins
- Ballroom dancing, cooking, baking, piano, golf, scuba lessons
- Social/Country Club dues and golf fees
- Any trips by taxi, ship, airplane or any public transportation - Cebu Taxi /Cab fee: Php 40.00. at flag down plus Php 3.50/succeeding clicks. Cebu to Manila via Cebu Pacific Airline- average at Php 2,000.00/one way.
- Other arrangements, hobbies, lessons contracted individually by residents
- Masseuse could be called in upon Resident's request or scheduled on a weekly basis (approx. Php 300/ hour depending on masseuse's individual rate)
- Home-service manicure/pedicure/foot spa is available on schedule. Php 100.00 for manicure and Php 100.00 for pedicure (dependent on service provider rate).
- Car Rental is approximately Php 2,500/day+ (self-drive) depending on vendor
- Residents may bring/purchase their own computer/laptop, television and radio for their individual use in their bedroom
- Personal toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, contact lense solutions etc. (residents could shop for these items during group trips to the mall/store or could be done by In-House Manager for them)