ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES AVAILABLE TO OUR RESIDENTS
- Three healthy and tasteful meals a day (menu consulted with licensed nutritionist)
- Beverages available all day and night. Snacks provided mid-day and mid-afternoon.
- All utilities (electric, water, telephone, cable TV and internet service)
- All phone calls to and from the U.S. through our U.S. line
- Local telephone calls (all other long distance calls billed separately)
- Cable service available in all bedrooms. TV and DVD provided in living room. TVs in bedrooms to be provided by resident.
- Internet / wi-fi service available. Skype and other social media can be accessed from computer by the nurse's station.
- Computer / laptop in bedroom to be provided by residents.
- Air-conditioner unit available in each bedroom
- 24- Hour Registered Nurse / Care-giver available to all residents for assistance with the following ADLs (Activities of Daily
- Living): eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, grooming, toileting
- Management of Medications: Ordering, Inventory and Proper Distribution.
- Nebulization and Other special needs within the nursing care duties and responsibilities
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure, pulse and temperature
- Arrange for Physician's visit at scheduled times or when needed
- Supervised daily exercise and stretching routines
- Maid service for chores that resident need assistance with
- Laundry service once a week (by schedule)
- Housekeeping bi-weekly (bedrooms and toilets)
- Daily housekeeping in common areas of home
- In-home entertainment & social activities (mahjong, gardening, movie-watching etc)
- Transportation to attend church services on Sundays / store errand / mall etc
- Arrange for outside services like manicure services, haircuts, massage etc
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED WITH ADDITIONAL COSTS:
(Most of these services have to be pre-arranged and charges billed separate from the basic service fee)
- Private Nurse or caregiver to care for resident individually (12 hour or 24 hour shift(s) available)
- Transportation to doctor's appointments and other personal errands or activities
- Accompanying Nurse / care-giver to activities like doctor's appointments, errands, etc
- Accompanying Nurse / care-giver to destination outside of Cebu City (to attend fiestas, weddings etc)
- Special healthcare needs: NGT Feeding, Meds through IV Tubing etc
- Special diet that will involve special ingredients. Does not include food that are requested when a resident is recuperating from
- LVM, or regular/temporary illness
- Group outings, excursions to the beach or out of town trips (arranged by Life Care)
- Wound dressing and other medical supplies and services
- Other special requests will be accommodated whenever possible
SERVICES PROVIDED IN-HOUSE BY OUTSIDE VENDORS:
(All personal appointments have to be pre-arranged by Life Care)
- Doctor or Physical Therapy in-home visit for particular concerns/illness
- In-home massage, haircut, foot spa, manicure, pedicure
- Other services that are requested by residents